Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stats Part Thirteen: I've run out of Italian

What I did this Xmas vacation:

Ate entirely too much Mexican food
Became the Savior of the Wastes in Fallout New Vegas (Neutral Good for all my gamers)
Refrained from murdering the mother of a small child kicking me on a Xmas day flight
Knit socks, taught my niece to knit
Listened to advice on fight scenes from my delightfully tipsy in-laws
Wrote the first scene of my next novel

What I didn't do:  Blog. 

It's been very quiet on the agent front lately,*  and there wasn't really anything to tell.

But after much silence, I got another email yesterday.  Luckily it was a full request!  That brings the totals to:

Queries sent: 100
Rejections received: 36
Requests still pending: 6

Anyway, hope continues to abide, and I'll continue to try to ignore the whole thing and concentrate on moving onto my next book.

*Almost too quiet.  I've never been to New York for the holidays, but I bet the annual fleeing of agents makes a significant dent in the population.

No comments:

Post a Comment