Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stats Part Onedici

What I did this week:

Bought an Xmas tree
Went to a museum
Listened to endless stories about Gymboree sales
Tried to change the subject everytime my mother brought up me taking the CA bar

Yes, it's company week at the Querier's house.  Good thing I finished all of my queries last week.  But the rejections, they are not finished with me yet.  Here's the stats:

Queries sent: 100
Rejections received: 31
Requests still pending: possibly 3.  I got a new request for a full, but after I sent the agent my ms as a .doc file, she wrote me back to request I send it as a Word file.  Confused, I sent it out to a couple of friends to make sure they could open it.  Then, as politely as I could, I resent my email and told the agent I had already sent a Word file.  No response from her, so I'm not sure whether my impudence has caused her to mentally reject me or not.

31 means another cupcake and a beer.  I'll post back with the details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment