Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stats Part Nove

What I did this LONG weekend:

Ate homemade Chinese food for Thanksgiving
Tried to walk off the million extra calories by hiking in a redwood forest
Sabatoged goal by stopping at the first diner on the way home and getting a cheeseburger/milkshake platter
Played Uncharted 2, closed my eyes and tried to pretend Harry Flynn was Alistair from Dragon Age
Tried (and failed) to not compulsively check email

Queried like a troglodyte*

Queries sent: 80

Rejections received: 20.  No interesting rejections this week, but 20 is 20 and that means a cupcake and a beer!!  I'll report back later as to the specific type and deliciousness of each item.

Requests received:  No new requests, but 4 agents still have my work.

And we're 80% there!  Once I reach 100 agents queried, I will be taking a break from anything to do with my first novel.  While it's super fun to query**, I'd like to write something other than a business letter. 

*I've sent several queries by USPS to agents who apparently hate trees.
**ALL LIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment